An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes, or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years of consulting experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
As a Supply Chain Management (SCM) Functional Consultant, you are primarily responsible for capturing, analyzing, and estimating customer business requirements and translating them into Cloud ERP solution architecture that fits within the business environment and business objectives.
You will lead complex functional/process analysis and facilitates workshops with senior business resources and subject matter experts. Captures and understands business requirements and specifies system, application, or process designs.
You should also be involved in mapping the business requirements to the base product functionality to present a product fit. You should lead the complex functional analysis and review the solution overview, functional designs, technical designs, configuration within the project. You are an overall contributor to deliver a fully functioning solution to the client. You liaise with business analysts for the requirements, management for the estimations and high-level planning, functional architects, technical architects, designers, developers, product team, and test teams for the solution implementation, during the entire phase of project implementation.
Leads teams of designers and developers throughout the implementation life cycles to produce analysis and designs for new and ongoing projects demonstrating:
· In-depth knowledge of functional domains
· In-depth knowledge of the overall architecture of Cloud ERP.
· Expertise in the application of Oracle's OUM methodology.
· Expertise in supporting Testing, Defects Analysis, and Fixing in sync with product development and support
· Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the Oracle solution and keep abreast with the product roadmap.
· Good understanding of Oracle technology
ResponsibilitiesThe SCM functional consultant must be able to cover the following tasks:
· Experience implementing Oracle SCM applications modules such as Procurement (PO), self-service procurement, Inventory (PIM), and other advanced procurement modules like Supplier portal cloud, Sourcing cloud, Supplier Qualification
· Basic Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Finance modules is preferred
· Organize and Conduct formal workshops with the client displaying knowledge of the application and the business environment in defining the customer's needs
· Influence the design maximizing the adoption of the Oracle solution
· Configure the application according to the design decision
· Design and test the integration with other systems
· Assist software developers with the creation of detailed design specifications for product extensions
· Support the data migration process from a functional point of view
· Take the lead on understanding new products or new features
Skills and Experience
· Education level/Qualifications: University degree in relevant field.
· Experience in ERP implementation projects as a functional consultant.
· Strong knowledge of Supply Chain Management Processes and ERP solution
· Ability to understand, articulate and address business issues, business drivers, and needs
· Able to plan and conduct design sessions.
· Very good presentation and communication skills.
· Viewed by customers as a trusted adviser.
· Fluent Arabic and English