· Minimum five years of experience with Oracle ERP applications.
· Minimum three years of ERP or Cloud Data Conversion processes inbound and outbound interfaces, integration using Oracle SOA, BI Publisher, and PaaS Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) experience.
· Minimum three years of experience integrating Cloud Services (interfaces, conversions, and creating applications using FBDI, ADFDI, Oracle ERP Cloud SOAP/REST API, and ADF).
· Knowledge in Oracle ERP Cloud (Financials, Project Financial Management, Procurement, HCM) and experience in reporting (BI, OTBI, FRS, Smart View, Essbase).
· Experience in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, security, authentication, backup, and recovery.
· Ability to gather requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, implementation teams, and other ancillary project members.
· Experience leading full life cycle Oracle ERP Cloud technical implementations for large complex projects
· Experience in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, BI Publisher, JDeveloper, Java.
· Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
· Experience with creating complex technical documentation and providing knowledge transfer to IT staff.
· Sharp problem-solving, analytical, and innovation skills.
· Basic project management skills to coordinate project implementation task timelines & schedules.
· Architect and implement PaaS systems and applications
· Design, configure and implement systems that can scale to manipulate, understand, process gigabytes of data between heterogeneous on-premise and cloud stores.
· Work with operations to build and configure maintainable, resource-efficient systems
· Work with functional team members to identify business requirements and different applications integration
· Partner with functional to finalize the key design aspects encompassing middle-ware and other key tenets of Interfaces (with legacy and 3rd party applications) and other development efforts.
· Understand the cloud architecture and design for leading the overall technical development.
· Lead technical design and development of all technical components.
· Provide validation of technical design.
· Finalize Strategy for Interfaces, Conversions, Reports, and Extensions
· Support solution validation in the phases of SIT, UAT, and Go Live
· Technical design
· Oracle Platform as a Service experience
· Oracle Integration Cloud [Integration Cloud Service]
· Visual Builder Cloud Service [Application Builder Cloud Service]
· Java Cloud Service
· Database Cloud Service
· Oracle SaaS Application Composer
· Oracle ADF
· Understanding of Oracle SOA integration between cloud and third-party systems.
· Mobile App platforms
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Serve as technical point of contact for the project and provide weekly progress reports to IT Project Manager.
· Coordinate jointly with the technical/cross-functional team members to resolve complex issues.
· Document and provide training and knowledge transfer of implemented processes and procedures to Harbor Department IT staff during and after implementation.
· Other as-needed related project technical tasks.
Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related or Engineering field.
· Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certified is required.
· Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration Certified is preferred.