· Supervising on the implementation of business news content strategies and priorities that will achieve targeted growth for the company as defined within the Company’s corporate strategy
· Reviewing the strategic objectives of Channel and make sure that such objectives are fully aligned with the Company’s vision.
· Supervising on achieving financial targets by each channel as per defined action plans deployed by each channel’s director.
· Ensure that internal and external resources are available to deliver high quality content and services
· Work closely with the Executive Editor to develop the Editorial guidelines after consulting with both the GM
· Prepare news bulletins monthly schedule
· Assign bulletin’ stories to producers and their writer/reporters and ensure they are provided with proper editorial angles
· Follow-up on news bulletin production details; editorial judgment & approval, running order, crawlers' priorities, SAT booking, and live transmission
· Supervise the daily production of News bulletin
· Maintain close contacts and relations with key list for interviews in the region which provides news with continuous breaking news leads
· Provide training for staff to improve their editorial capabilities
· Check the quality of produced stories and reports developed internally and from bureaus editorially before going live
· Decide on the switch between breaking news presentation and regular bulletin presentation based on circumstances
· Develop and implement procedures to improve productivity